Cloudberry for Windows enables service providers an opportunity to offer Microsoft SQL Server cloud backup and restore to their customers. This article explains how to restore MS SQL data with Cloudberry for Windows.
How to Restore MS SQL Database
1. Run Managed Backup client.
4. On the "Plan Name" screen, select whether to run the restore just once or to save a created restore plan for the further runs. Click "Next".
- "Restore MS SQL Server Database" (restores MS SQL Server database to selected SQL Server)
- "Restore MS SQL Server backup files" (just downloads database backup files)
- Latest version
- Point in time
Specify your Login and Password.
8. Select the databases to be restored. Click "Next".
You may take one or two actions:
- You can change original database name to restore it under another name,
- You can overwrite existing database using "Overwrite the existing database" option.
Select Data file folder and Log file folder. Specify a File name template.
Specify a destination folder and a backup file template. Click "Next".
Select the "Decrypt encrypted files with the following password" option. Enter your password and re-enter in to confirm. Click "Next".
13. For the data backed up to Amazon Glacier:
Specify Smart Restore options.
14. Specify the notifications options. Click "Next".
Once you have created the MS SQL restore plan, you can run it immediately or whenever you want.