Here's how to set it up:
1. Download "Google Authenticator" from either the Apple App Store or the Android Google Play store. It's free.
2. Navigate to Partner Portal
3. Navigate to Profile page from profile icon.
4. On the Profile page kindly "Enable" Two Factor Authentication.
5. As soon as you enable Two Factor Authentication you will get Barcode and 2FA Secret Code for setup. Once you will follow steps 6,7 and 8 kindly click update button to save the setting.
6. Open "Google Authenticator" application to your mobile.
7. Open the actual Google Authenticator app your phone and tap the plus button:
8. At the bottom of your screen two options will show up, "Scan barcode" and "Manual entry."
You only need to choose one of these options to complete the process.
9. Your 2 Factory Authentication Setup has been completed.
10. Now, each time you log into the account you've connected with Google Authenticator, the account will ask you to enter a six-digit verification code. Simply open the Google Authenticator app, and the app will generate the new, randomized code for you to enter.